- Available with a reservation & applicable on children group reservation = children size portion
- A fun, safe, and educational outing
- Allow a minimum of 1.5 hrs to a maximum of 4 hours at the farm
- For children’s birthday parties, contact us for reservations and information
- Demos at your location are also available, contact us for more information.
All packages include:
- Guided tour on maple syrup production, collection of sap with pails and pipeline, and our wood-burning fire. Approx. 20 min.
- Hay ride pulled by a tractor from the farm through the old maple forest to the sugar shack and back. Approx. 25 min.
- Petting farm inside the old century barn. Touch, feed, and learn.
- Hay play structures.
- Giant slide and double slide (snow pants are needed).
- Play parks and structures
- Snow packed walking nature trails
- Heated indoor eating area included with meal packages 2a to 6b. Max. time 40min.
- Coffee and tea (for adults only), included in meal packages 2a to 6b
- Real 100% maple syrup included in meal packages 2a to 6b
- No charge for 1 adult (teacher, parent/volunteer) per every 15 children. Additional adults will be admitted at 50% rebate if added to your total payable (no rebate on individual payment).
- Applicable taxes extra.
- All meals are buffet-style, table service served with help from your volunteers (table service not included).
- All allergies and/or dietary restrictions, we must be notified in writing, within 10 days of your visit date at no extra cost. We can accommodate gluten, dairy, egg and meat dietary restrictions with appropriate substitutions. No substitutions other than listed available.
- Prices are per person and are subject to change without notice.
- Special needs groups, please contact us for additional details.
- Prices applicable on groups of 20+ people with reservation (surcharge may apply for groups less than 20).
- You must purchase the same package for each member of your group. No exceptions.
Additional available items (not included in meal packages)
|Add beverages||All can drink juice, by the jug||+ $1 / person +tx|
|200 ml milk or juice box||+ $1.50+tx / person|
|Add food items||1 pancake||+ $1.50+tx / person|
|2 sausages||+ $2.00+tx / person|
|1 scoop of beans||+ $0.88+tx / person|
|2 slices of maple ham||+ $2.00+tx / person|
|Upgrade selected package to all you can eat||+ $5.50+tx / person|
|Increase your pure maple sampling on snow to a regular full serving||+ $1.75+tx / person|
|Sample other maple products||+ $2.25+tx / person|
|Real crispy pork or bacon (4oz)||+ $6.00+tx / person|
To make a group reservation, please fill out the reservation form. We will get back to you with a confirmation within 48 hours.
If you require additional information, please email or phone us at 613.833.2417. Please leave us a message if we’re out in the fields and we’ll call you back.
Taxes not included. Prices per person/item. Prices may change without prior notice.
- Cash Interac ATM
- Cheques from associations/schools (we do not accept personal cheques)
- with Visa/MC, a 3% transaction fee will be added to your total payable
- If invoicing, a 5% fee will be added to your total
We welcome all visitors. Proulx Farm would appreciate being notified of such required special services prior to your visit. Please note, as a working farm, the terrain is snow-packed and can be uneven in spots. The brunch cabin is wheelchair accessible but can get crowded. We also have a specially designed wagon for your enjoyment.