Farms & Sugar bush hours: 9 am -4 pm Wednesday to Friday (Closed Monday-Tuesday)
Brunch & pancakes house: 9 am-3pm last seating 2 pm. No reservations accepted.
Proulx Farm Admission
BUY NOW: shop.proulxfarm.com
$13.30 + HST per person (X1 drink + X1 dessert included)
(Free admission for children less than 3 years old, but excluding their drinks and desserts)
$7.25 + HST per person (Admission ONLY)
(Free admission for children less than 3 years old)
Each paid admission of 13.30$ includes one drink + one dessert
The dessert choice is between:
- 1 maple syrup taffy on snow; or
- 1 piece of pie (sugar, maple, raspberry, strawberry, strawberry/rhubarb); or
- 2 maple syrup candies (choice of lollipop, sugar leaf or cone).
The drink choice is between:
- 1 hot chocolate; or
- 1 apple cider; or
- 1 coffee; or
- 1 tea; or
- 1 water bottle; or
- 1 juice box; or
- 1 pop can.
Activities included with admission:
- Fire pits at the farm to warm you up after your activities.
- Hot dog and smores kits are available for purchase.
- a Country trail available for snowshoeing, walking and cross-country, where you can easily choose the length of your activity, anywhere between 30 minutes to an hour, with flat surfaces, perfect for all levels of experience and fitness.
- Visit our small animal-petting farm – Touch, Feed, Learn!
- Enjoy the large Proulx Farm’s outdoor play parks and slides.
- Visit the century old sugar bush shack, and enjoy a self-guided tour to learn the process of maple syrup production.
Your Maple Menu: Individual servings
(Available for takeout and indoor/ outdoor dining)
(Not included with the cost of admission – Purchased onsite only)
(No reservation required – We seat on a first come first serve basis)
And for dessert:
- Taffy on snow (100% pure maple syrup): 3.99$ea +hst
- Maple sugar cotton candy (100% pure maple syrup): 3.99$ea +hst
- a slice of home made pie garnished with whipped cream:
Traditional sugar, Raspberry, strawberry and strawberry/ rhubarb pie: 3.99$+hst, made with real maple syrup: 4.25$+hst
Stop by our on-farm store:
- Different grades of our real maple syrup
- Variety of different maple sweets-gift ideas
- Mixed of our home made jams and preserves
Taxes not included.
Prices per person.
Prices may change without prior notice.
Accepted: Cash & Interac VISA, MasterCard.
We welcome all visitors. Please note, as a working farm, the terrain is snow-packed and can be uneven in spots. The brunch cabin is wheelchair accessible but can get crowded. We also have specially designed wagon for your enjoyment.
All sales are final.
Admission tickets are non-refundable. We are open rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be cancelled or transferred to another date and/or time. In the event that stricter COVID restrictions be put in place tickets will be transferred to 2024. There are no exceptions. Please check the weather before purchasing your tickets as we will be open regardless of the weather and will not transfer to another day.
Exchanges within 10 days of product purchased/received if damaged with visual proof.