Pumpkin Fest Group / School Visits
- Available with a reservation.
- A fun, safe, and educational outing.
- Allow a minimum of 1.5 hours to a maximum of 4.5 hours at the farm.
- For children’s birthday parties, contact us for more information.
Pick-Your-Own and Farm Visit Options
All packages include:
- Hay ride through the “Mysterious Forest” to the haunted sugar bush, a visit to the ex-sugar bush employee’s cemetery (we don’t recommend staring into the eyes of the old maple trees!) -no animation weekends, approx. 20 minutes
- Guided tour how to grow your own pumpkins , approx, 15 minutes
- Self-guided tour on growing pumpkins
- Admission to several play parks and structures
- Climbing hay structures and our 2-story tree house
- Conquer the 2 fence mazes (for the younger ones) plus, for the adventurous our 4-acre corn field maze
- Visit the petting farm—touch, feed, and learn.
- Access to the nature trails in their full fall colours.
- Reserved seating in the heated picnic shelter included in package option 2.
- Plus, everyone brings home a small pumpkin picked from the pumpkin patch.
- Coffee, tea included for the adults.
Add to Your Package
- One hot dog, $1.50
- One pizza slice, regular size, $3.25
- One juice box (200 ml) or bottled water (500 ml), $1.25
- Unlimited lemonade, $1.75
- All meal packages are served buffet-style with the help of accompanying adults.
Applicable taxes extra, prices per person. Prices may change without notice. No charge for 1 teacher/volunteer per 15 children. Additional adults admitted half-price if added to your total payable. No rebates on individual payments. Special needs groups, please contact us for details.
Prices are for groups of 20 or more with reservation (surcharge may apply for groups smaller than 20). All participants will be admitted at the same group rate/package selected without exception.
To make a group reservation, please fill out the reservation form. We will get back to you with a confirmation within 48 hours.
If you require additional information, please email or phone us at 613.833.2417. Please leave us a message if we’re out in the fields and we’ll call you back.
Methods of Payment
Cash, Interac (discount with Cash, Cheques & Interac payment)
Cheques from associations/schools (we do not accept personal cheques)
**If invoicing, a 5% admin fee will be added to the total of your purchase.