JOIN US FOR OUR 29TH ANNUAL PUMPKIN FEST 2023
Our farm is transformed into a giant Halloween playground. Bring a picnic and come join us for a ghostly gathering in a country setting, just a few minutes from Orleans and 30 minutes east of downtown Ottawa.
From September 17th – October 29
Saturdays and Sundays
+ Thanksgiving Monday (Oct. 9th)
Weekday time slots available.
CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY
Sunday, September 17th, 2023 10 – 5 pm
Special admission rate: 2 for the price of 1 (kids 2 and under are free).
- Face painting (Available as of Sept. 23rd)
- Hay structures
- Tree house and slides
- Go Pedal tricycles bikes
- John Deere tricycles
- Several giant outdoor Play parks
- Mazes & corn field mazes
- Family-friendly wagon ride through the mysterious forest
- Visit the petting farm: Touch, feed & learn
- Inflatable structures (Available as of Sept. 23rd)
- Pick your own pumpkin directly from the patch (pumpkins sold separately)
- Access to Nature Trail – Approx. 20-30min.
- Snack bar (or bring your own picnic) with outdoor seating available.
- Farm boutique featuring maple, honey, and home-made jams and more
- Pick your own pumpkins from the patch available with admission charge. Pumpkins sold separately according to size …see chart at the boutique + in pumpkin patch (dirt and weeds included – proper footwear recommended)
- Picnic area
- Pumpkins sold separately, also available from our numerous displays and walls + bins of pumpkins at the boutique.
- Plenty of free parking
(kids 2yrs old and under are free – No tickets required
Sept. 17th to September 24th: 17.95$/person (+1.50$ for tickets purchased online)
Sept. 30th to October 22nd: 18.95$/person (+1.50$ for tickets purchased online)
October 28-29th: 18.95$/person (+1.50$ for tickets purchased online)
(BOGO SALE (Oct. 28/29): Dress in your Halloween costume and get 50% off the 2nd admission)
To make a weekend event/ group reservation and or for an even more accurate cost estimation, please fill out the reservation form. A proposal/confirmation by return email will be forwarded within 48-72 hours.
If you require additional information, please email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 613.833.2417 and leave your contact information.
Methods of Payment
Cash, Interac, VISA, and MasterCard
Cheques from associations/schools (we do not accept personal cheques)
For additional information or help planning your visit, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or by phone: 613-833- 2417 (Recommended to leave a message with your details, we will return your call within 24-48 hours).
Visit our farm store to find a feast of fall products, including maple syrup, honey, jams, pickles, pickled beets and pickled beans, salsa, relish and squash. Pumpkins available and sold separately according to size…see chart at the boutique + in pumpkin patch.
The evening program is available separately from the day program. You’ll want to leave the kids (and your more delicate friends) behind when our very scary friends from Skreamers take over the trail for some spooky, grown-up fun. For more information visit Skreamers.ca