JOIN US FOR OUR 27TH ANNUAL PUMPKIN FEST 2021
Our farm is transformed into a giant Halloween playground. Bring a picnic and come join us for a ghostly gathering in a country setting, just a few minutes from Orleans and 30 minutes east of downtown Ottawa.
|From September 19th – October 31
Saturdays and Sundays
+ Thanksgiving Monday (Oct. 11th)
Weekday time slots available.
|Available time slots:
CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAY
Sunday, September 19th, 2021 10 – 5 pm
Special admission rate: 2 for the price of 1 (kids 2 and under are free).
- Temporary tattoos and sticker station
- Hay structures
- Tree house and slides
- Go Pedal tricycles bikes
- John Deere tricycles
- Several giant outdoor Play parks
- Mazes & corn field mazes
- Family-friendly wagon ride through the mysterious forest (Mask required)
- Visit the petting farm: Touch, feed & learn (Mask required)
- Inflatable bouncy house (Mask required)
- Pick your own pumpkin directly from the patch (sold separately)
- Access to Nature Trail – Approx. 20-30min.
** Due to COVID some activities will unfortunately be unavailable for this season to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and hope to be able to bring them back in 2022.
- Snack bar (or bring your own picnic) with outdoor seating available.
- Farm boutique featuring maple, honey, and home-made jams and more (Mask required)
- Pick your own from the patch available with admission charge. Sold separately according to size –
…see chart at the boutique + in pumpkin patch (dirt and weeds included – proper footwear recommended)
- Picnic area (outdoor only due to COVID)
- Pumpkins sold separately, also available from our numerous displays and walls + bins of pumpkins at the boutique.
- Plenty of free parking
Birthday Parties at the Farm
Book a birthday party during Pumpkin Fest for an extra-special outing.
(kids 2yrs old and under are free – No tickets required
Sept. 19th to September 26th: 14.95$/person (+1.50$ for tickets purchased at the door)
October 2nd to 24th: 15.95$/person (+1.50$ for tickets purchased at the door)
October 30-31st: 15.95$/person (+1.50$ for tickets purchased at the door)
(BOGO SALE: Dress in your Halloween costume and get 50% off the 2nd admission)
To make a weekend-special event group reservation and or for an even more accurate cost estimation, please fill out the reservation form. A proposal/confirmation by return email will be forwarded within 48 hours.
If you require additional information, please email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 613.833.2417 and leave your contact information.
Methods of Payment
Cash, Interac, VISA, and MasterCard
Cheques from associations/schools (we do not accept personal cheques)
For additional information or help planning your visit, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone: 613-833- 2417 (Recommended to leave a message with your details, we will return your call within 24 hours).
Visit our farm store to find a feast of fall products, including maple syrup, honey, jams, pickles, pickled beets and pickled beans, salsa, relish and squash. Pumpkins available and sold separately according to size…see chart at the boutique + in pumpkin patch.
The evening program is available separately from the day program. You’ll want to leave the kids (and your more delicate friends) behind when our very scary friends from Skreamers take over the trail for some spooky, grown-up fun. For more information visit Skreamers.ca