Visiting the farm is a rich sensory experience for all ages and even better if you have the opportunity to bite into a fresh-picked strawberry, savour just-picked, hot from the sun sweet corn, or haul a pumpkin from the field that’s just perfect for the Jack-‘o-Lantern you’ve got planned.
We can tailor activities for groups of all ages, from pre-school to seniors. We offer packages for schools and other groups of 20 or more according to the season.
- Maple Fest, late February to April
- Berry picking, mid-June to mid-July
- Corn picking and mazes, late July to September
- Honey harvest day, date to be confirmed
- Sweet corn day, date to be confirmed
- Pumpkin Fest, late September to October 31
- Skreamers, evenings, October weekends
- Winter Wonderland, late November to mid-December
Searching for a unique, casual venue for a special intimate event, family reunion, or team building day while learning about the farm and where your food is coming from?
Our century farm offers a beautiful, natural setting for your special day. From the bright green of spring to the deep reds and oranges of fall, you just need to pick your favourite season and we’ll help you get started.
In all our events, we strive to make the planning and execution fun and relaxed. We have no requirements for you to use any vendor but us. You retain full control over all elements, including food and bar, music, and photography. We want your day to be special, so feel free to bring in those individual touches that will make it memorable and fun.
- Birthdays, March to December
- Corporate Picnics, June to December
- Office Parties/Family Reunions, June to December
- Weddings, May to September
We can accommodate budgets of all sizes. Contact us today to get started on your customized farm retreat!