Leave the mess and the fun to us! We will make sure your child enjoys their special day and that you get to relax and have fun too.
This season will be a little different from the others. We’ve made a few changes to be sure that we help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our amazing staff and valued customers safe during your stay with us.
Birthday person + 5 guests + 2 adults, $275.00
- each additional child: $24.75
- each additional adult: $15.95 – Farm picking & food available but not included
- Full admission (6 kids + 2 adults) to the farm and activities
- Pick-your-own pumpkin. One (1) per child
- *Pizza Lunch (cheese or pepperoni)(one slice per person) & drinks (juice box: apple, orange or fruit punch), Chips (Individual bag per child: vinegar or Doritos) and a custom cake (of course!)
- Setup and cleaning taken care of by the Proulx Farm team. All you have to do is show up!
- Candles, plates, cutlery, tablecloth & napkins are all included
- Feed for the animals in the petting zoo.
- Semi-private wagon ride.
- Custom itinerary
- Custom birthday cake (choice of Vanilla, Chocolate or Marble) (Cupcakes available: extra 10$)
- Choose the flavor: Marble, chocolate or vanilla
- Choose the theme (Ex: Favorite movie, character or theme)
- Choose the color theme (We’ll ask for 2 favorite colors)
- Setup and takedown/cleaning. All you need to do is show up and have fun!
- All arrangements for the food including dessert.
- Custom itinerary
- Reserved seating for the meal, cake and gift exchange
*Change pizza lunch for hot dogs: extra 20$ (condiments included)
Additional food can be added: veggies, more pizza, hotdogs, larger birthday cake, etc…, contact us for more details
Welcome to bring decorations, your own birthday cake & candles and/or additional food.
Minimum of One (1) adult must accompany the group at all time.
*Cake may contain traces of nuts. Please contact us to make alternate arrangements. Additional charges may apply.
Fall Birthday party packages are available for ages 4 yrs and up,
(Summer birthday see Berries & Veggies + (Spring birthday see Maple Fest)
Birthday Pumpkin Season (Late September to October 31st) includes:
- Parade the children to all the different play park stations including our giant slide, double slides, a little game of tag up and around our 2-story tree house, race up the hay pyramid, complete one of our mazes and/or corn field mazes and for the more adventurous get lost in the clues hunting forest maze plus while visiting the petting farm, a farm friend will be brought out for all to hold and feed (animal feed included)
- Bounce yourself silly in our bouncy castle and/or find your way out of the corridors of our corn maze
- Wagon ride threw the old maple bush in direction to the small haunted shack with its giant hay animal zoo
~20min- semi-private (private available but not included: 15 days notice, required extra $75)
- Pick your own pumpkins directly from one of our patches. (Size included: 5-6 inches dia. or smaller depending on crop availability and time of the season. Carving pumpkin size available but not included: $2-$10 extra). (available but not included, pumpkins for accompanying adults starting at 3$ extra).
- Temporary tattoo or sticker station
- Admission to all our giant outdoor play structures
- Race your friends around and about on our track with the Go-Pedal Kart(6yrs+) or the John Deere Tricycle park (under 6yrs)
- Indoor, heated hall is not available this year due to COVID. A covered semi-private seating area will be reserved for a duration of 60-min. Additional time available but not included at 35$/hr.
When to Book
Fall Birthday packages are preferably during our Pumpkin Fest Season: last weekend of September to October 31st. The deposit is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any other products and services.
Planning Your Party
Available party times:
• 8:30AM-11:30AM (10:30 to 11:30 dedicated for the meal, cake and gift exchange)
• 10:45AM-1:45PM (12:45 to 1:45 dedicated for the meal, cake and gift exchange)
• 12PM to 3PM (12PM to 1PM dedicated for the meal, cake and gift exchange)
• 2:15PM to 5:15PM (2:15 to 3:15 dedicated for the meal, cake and gift exchange)
**We require at least 1 parent/adult to be with the group at all time)
You rent the facility, you arrange all including food and activities.
Space rental: $35/hr minimum.
Admission: $15.95/pers (36 mths & over)
PYO pumpkins: starting at $3
Additional services available:
Please contact us to make a birthday reservation.
We require a non refundable $100-250 deposit, depending on the size of your party, when reservation is made. Balance is due in full before the start of the party. Taxes extra, prices may change without notice. A 3-day notice of cancellation is required, some regulations may apply.
CASH, Interac (discount with Cash, Cheques & Interac payment)
Q? Can I bring my own food?
A. You are welcome to bring any nut-free food you’d like. We will be happy to store your birthday cake or cupcakes in our fridge/freezer until it’s time for cake and presents.
Q? Do I need to bring my own plates, napkins, cups, knife for cake, lighter for candles, candles, etc.?
A. You are welcome to bring your own theme items but when opting for the full birthday package all is included. If you order a cake from us, candles are included. We offer a wide selection of decoration options that you can select from our cake books. If you bring your own cake, please serving utensils, candles, and a lighter.
Q? Who supplies the birthday food and drinks?
A. We partner with Gabriel Pizza on Trim road for the pizza. Hot dog are prepared on our bbq. We supply drinks and vegetable/cheese/fruit trays.
Q? What kind of cake do you have?
A. You can choose chocolate, vanilla, or marble.
Q? How long is a party?
A. Your CFO is assigned to you for up to 3 hours. Party guests supervised by an adult are welcome to stay longer, however, regular admission rates apply to additional parents/adults who wish to stay for a visit.
Q? Do you supply loot bags?
A. We do not offer loot bags. Please bring your own if you’d like this to be part of your celebration.
Q? What if some parents drop off their kids and wish to stay? Do adults have to pay?
A. 2 supervising parents/adults are included in the cost of each party. Additional adults pay regular admission rates.
Q? If I have to pay the 11-15 rate, but only have 12 children, can I invite three extra parents to stay without having to pay?
A. You are welcome to invite additional adults to stay in the place of absent children.