JOIN US FOR OUR 28TH ANNUAL PUMPKIN FEST 2022
TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ADVANCE PURCHASE: https://shop.proulxfarm.com/collections
This season will be a little different from the others. We’ve made a few changes to be sure that we help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our amazing staff and valued customers safe during your stay with us.
Tickets are available online and in person. Tickets purchased online +1.50$
Our farm is transformed into a giant Halloween playground. Bring a picnic and come join us for a ghostly gathering in a country setting, just a few minutes from Orleans and 30 minutes east of downtown Ottawa.
From September 18th – October 31
Saturdays and Sundays
+ Thanksgiving Monday (Oct. 10th)
- 10AM to 5PM
Weekday slots available.
Get information on school packages or group visits, Children’s Birthday.
CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAYS
Sunday, September 18th
- Special admission rate: 2 for the price of 1 (kids 2 and under are free – No tickets required).
Saturday October 29th to Sunday October 30thS
- BOGO 50% OFF: Valid when wearing your Halloween costume (Both of you)
- (kids 2 and under are free – No tickets required).
(kids 2yrs old and under are free – No tickets required)
Sept. 18th to September 25th: 15.95$/person (+1.50$ for tickets purchased online)
October 1st to 23rd: 16.95$/person (+1.50$ for tickets purchased online)
October 29-30th: 16.95$/person (+1.50$ for tickets purchased online)
(BOGO SALE: Dress in your Halloween costume and get 50% off the 2nd admission )
- Temporary tattoos and sticker station
- Hay structure
- Play structures: Tree house and slides
- Go Pedal tricycles bikes
- John Deere tricycles
- Several giant outdoor Play parks
- Mazes & corn field mazes
- Family-friendly wagon ride through the mysterious forest
- Visit the petting farm: Touch, feed & learn
- Inflatable structures
- Pick your own pumpkin directly from the patch (sold separately)
- Access to Nature Trail – Approx. 20-30min.
- Snack bar (or bring your own picnic) with outdoor seating available.
- Bon fire (Weather permitting)
- Farm boutique featuring maple, honey, and home-made jams and more
- Pick your own pumpkins from the patch available with admission charge. Sold separately according to size
…see chart at the boutique + in pumpkin patch (dirt and weeds included – proper footwear recommended)
- Picnic area
- Pumpkins sold separately, also available from our numerous displays and walls + bins of pumpkins at the boutique.
- Plenty of free parking
sKreamers is a fundraising project of the Kiwanis Club of Orleans. Proceeds are primarily targeted to support the development and expansion of the Kiwanis Adventure Park, Ottawa’s largest playground.
Open from Saturday Sept. 24th to Saturday October 29th, 2022
Tickets are available for purchase directly on their website: http://skreamers.ca/admission/
Proulx Farm COVID-19 Policies and Guidelines During Pick-Your-Own Season
To our valued customers, we welcome you back for our 28th annual Pumpkin Festival. We are dedicated in maintaining a safe, clean environment, and an enjoyable experience for all our new or returning guests, and devoted staffs. While complying with all governmental policies and guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic these are the measures we have taken:
- All our employees will be wearing proper protective gear when the 2M distance cannot be respected.
- Protective shield in front of each register.
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the farm as well as hand washing station (soap and water). We do ask that all sanitize/wash their hands with soap and water for 30 seconds prior to playing on any structures to help stop the spread of COVID-19
What we need from you!
- We ask that you not attend if you or someone you have been in contact with tested positive for COVID-19 or are waiting for test results and have not received your second dose of a Health Canada approved vaccine 14 days prior.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer. Available throughout the farm.
- Are feeling or have in the past 72hrs: soar throat, fever, cough, muscle aches and/or pain, fatigue, shortness of breath, congestion, loss of taste or smell, vomiting, diarrhea, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- If you are not sure, PLEASE STAY HOME!
- Although everyone is entitled to their own opinion, please know that we have a zero-tolerance policy towards anyone that shows any disrespect towards our staff and volunteers and may be asked to leave if our staff are made to feel uncomfortable in any way. .
We would be grateful to receive your feedback, as these are our new policies and guidelines measures for COVID-19. We always aim to improve our services to our clients, for all inquiries, concerns and suggestions please do not hesitate to contact Proulx Farm. Your understanding and cooperation in these important matters are greatly appreciated! The Proulx Family, has been farming on this land since 1920!!
Policies are subject to change in accordance with OPH and provincial recommendations. For up-to-date information please visit out Facebook and Instagram pages. The updates are always posted there first.
Applicable taxes extra, prices per person. Prices may change without notice.
Admission tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE AND FINAL SALE. We are open rain or shine. Tickets cannot be cancelled or transferred to another date and/or time. If weather is a factor for you then please wait to purchase your tickets. In the event that stricter COVID restrictions be put in place tickets will be transferred to 2023.
To make a group reservation, please fill out the reservation form. We will get back to you with a confirmation within 48-72 hours.
If you require additional information, please email or phone us at 613.833.2417. Please leave us a message if we’re out in the fields and we’ll call you back.
Methods of Payment
Cash, Interac, MasterCard and Visa
Cheques from associations/schools (we do not accept personal cheques)
**If invoicing, a 5% admin fee will be added to the total of your purchase. Applicable for group reservation only.